Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wet n Wild Fergie Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer CA027 For My Primas


I’m a huge fan Wet n Wild cosmetics. Their range of eyeshadow and blush is astonishing for the price. When I heard the brand was extending their range with a limited edition eye primer, I decided to give it a go. The Take On The Day eyeshadow primer is actually called For my Primas CA027. For a mere $5.95, you get 10 ml (.34 fl oz) of eye primer which is good value considering the tiny amount needed for each eye.


I adore the sleek packaging. The cap can double as a stand making it rather handy. I also appreciate the hygienic tube to push product out. There is one rather minor flaw. Upon removing the cap, the product instantly begins to dispense. As soon as I wiped the primer away, more would come out making photography rather difficult. I believe this is due to the fact that there is a full amount of product in the tube. In time, the pressure on the tube will dissipate leaving the dispensing of the product to actually squeezing the tube.


I was a bit dismayed by the initial sight of the product. Though it’s not runny, it appeared too light for my skin. After a quick rub, my fears were dissipated. Not only did the product completely blend into my skin, but it also mattified the area. Those with oily eyelids will appreciate the effect. The feel was cool and didn’t tug during the application. I likened the effect to Urban Decay Primer Potion but at the fraction of the cost. My eyeshadow remained on all day without fading, creasing, or travelling.

Currently, For My Primas is a limited edition product as part of the Fergie collection. I hope Wet n Wild considers making it part of the permanent line. The price is right, the amount of product is great value, and the effect is stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment